"Finally, you're done. I'm tired of trying to keep your tasks in my head. Here's a couple more to keep you in shape:"
Words in reverse
Read 5 words from the keyboard and add them to a list of strings. Remove the 3rd item in the list, and then display the remaining items in reverse order.
1. Enter 20 numbers from the keyboard, save them in the numbers list, and then sort them to three other lists: - Numbers divisible by 3 (x%3==0) end up in the divBy3 list, - Numbers divisible by 2 (x%2==0) end up in the divBy2 list, - and all the rest remain in the others list, - Numbers divisible b
R or L
1. Create a list of words and populate it yourself. 2. The fix method should: 2.1. remove all words containing the letter "r" from the list 2.2. duplicate all words containing the letter "l". 2.3. if a word contains both "r" and "l", then leave it unchanged. 2.4. don't do anything to other words. Fo
1. Create a string list consisting of the words: "Sam", "I", "Am". 2. After each word, insert the word "Ham" into the list. 3. Display the result on the screen, each list element on a new line.
1. Read 10 words from the keyboard and add them to a list of strings. 2. The doubleValues method should duplicate words like this: alpha, beta, gamma, -> alpha, alpha, beta, beta, gamma, gamma. 3. Display the result, each value on a new line.
Checking the order
1. Read 10 words from the keyboard and add them to a list of strings. 2. Determine whether the list is ordered by increasing string length. 3. If it is not, then display the index of the first element that violates this order.