We continue a series of videos with a career consultant at CG University Shubham Dumbre, in which he talks about training, job search, and career building. In this video, Shubham answers the question of how much student does need to learn coding.
How much time does one need to learn coding?Technically speaking, it entirely depends on:
- Your background knowledge.
- The amount of time you devote daily or weekly to learning.
What are the requirements for trainee or junior developers?Let's take Java for example. Skills that Junior Java Developers should obtain to get a job:
- Strong Java knowledge (Java Core, Object Oriented Programming)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Spring/Spring Boot Framework experience
- REST, Hibernate/JPA
- Ability to dive into existing code
- Unit test experience
- Independent, quick learner, self-motivated