Hi everyone! CodeGym team is back with a few updates that we believe will make your learning experience even more pleasant.
Advanced menuCodeGym is a place where you can both learn programming and communicate with other students from all over the world. So we decided to separate these jobs to be done here and divided the features into three major blocks:
- My account — This is an advanced section with your personal settings, and it has plenty of options for you to personalize your learning at CodeGym. Here’s a list of the most important subsections:
- Settings — subsection where you can add data about yourself, your current position, and company, choose a preferred item for studying, social networks for sharing, and turn on/off notifications about different kinds of events during your studies;
- Support — your shortcut to our friendly and helpful support team :)
- Bookmarks — here you can find all posts which you’ve bookmarked;
- Rating — rating of all CodeGym students based on their activity and success in learning. Try to challenge others!
- Learning — the section with everything you need for mastering Java programming: the Course, Tasks, coding Games, Help section, and of course, “Butt-kicking schedule” (if you have our Android app installed, you can turn on push notifications and adjust your own learning schedule here);
- Community — if you want to get inspired and read a few useful articles about learning and programming career, new tech trends, success stories of our students, or discuss any programming-related questions with other CodeGym users, you’re welcome.