Hi there! Welcome to the November issue of CodeGym’s monthly digest on learning to program, Java coding, and career development in IT. Here are the posts and videos which will help you broaden your perspective on programming.
1. VideoHow the best hackers learn their craft – an in-depth explanation by David Brumley, CEO, ForAllSecure.
2. JavaWhat is new in Java 20 – the review of the changes and new functionality of Java which is set for release in March, 2023.
3. Learning Java & Programming
- Understanding Java Virtual Threads – a discussion of how it addresses the problem of Asynchronous Programming
- What’s an API? – a brief cheatsheet to grasp the basics
- Why I don’t do TDD as a Java Developer – an experienced developer shares his point of view on test-driven development
- Java for Testers – a complete step-by-step guide
- DevOps roadmap – the big collection of learning materials
- 15 Java algorithm questions for coding interviews – ace the top questions to prepare for
- How to search for a developer’s job abroad – an ultimate step-by-step guide to finding and making international opportunities happen
- How To Stay Happy and Relevant as a Java Developer Over Decades – a piece of advice from a developer with 20+ years of experience
- Two Tips To Level Up Your Software Engineering Skills
5. CodeGym updates and posts (in case you’ve missed them)
- What is The Future of Software Development? – will software engineers become undemandable? Not in this lifetime
- Will Software Developers Be Replaced by Low-Code In the Future?
- Five Ways To Invest $300 On Your Future Developer Career – pros, cons, and consequences
- “I’m hoping to make coding my profession” – the story of Lauren, a CodeGym University student
- “I wanted to get real programming skills” – the story of Radoslaw, a CodeGym University student